COVID-19 – Going Forward
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future, however, due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic there will be some additional control measures in place. As of the 26th of December 2020 we have closed due to the Tier 3 restrictions within Gloucestershire. Once we have an opening date we will be in a position to accept new bookings.
These are to safeguard our customers and our staff members:
- All Staff Members will wear a mask/face covering
- Only Customers who are taking part in the experience/session may attend the premises. Unfortunately, we cannot cater for spectators at the moment. If the Participant(s) is under the age of 18, then a responsible adult must attend as well.
- Only one Customer party will be permitted on the premises at a time.
- The Flight Deck will be cleaned between sessions.
Further to the above, we have some conditions we will ask all customers to abide by:
- Hands must be sanitised on arrival using the hand sanitising station provided.
- All Customers MUST wait outside of the venue until greeted by a member of staff. We will not be able to start sessions early.
- Customers Residing in a Tier 3 Area must not attend their session and notify us at the earliest opportunity to be rebooked.
- Temperature monitoring (Non-Contact) may be used. There is a maximum temperature of 38 degrees Celsius on arrival. If this is exceeded the booking will be immediately cancelled.
- You MUST NOT attend your booking if you have had any of the following symptoms high temperature, cough, loss or change of taste/smell, sore throat or any other flu-like symptoms.
- You MUST NOT attend if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed or is suspected of having COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Face Coverings/Masks MUST be worn whilst on the premises and in the simulator. You MUST bring your own mask as we do not hold stock of spares. These items are non-negotiable, and failure to do so will result in your booking being terminated/cancelled, and a £20 fee will be applicable for any rebookings.
Please note: Initially we will be operating at a reduced capacity. We are committed to safeguarding our visitors and safe members. The key thing from us is that we are still 100% committed to ensuring that you have a fun and memorable experience with us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to get in touch via email – email@example.com or call us on 03333 031351