COVID-19 – Going Forward
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future, however, due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, there will be some additional control measures in place. We are currently open, accepting booking and running sessions with our customers.
These are to safeguard our customers and our staff members:
- All Staff Members will wear a mask/face covering
- Only Customers who are taking part in the experience/session may attend the premises. Unfortunately, we cannot cater for spectators at the moment. If the Participant(s) is under the age of 18, then a responsible adult must attend as well.
- Only one Customer party will be permitted on the premises at a time.
- The Flight Deck will be cleaned between sessions.
Further to the above, we have some conditions we will ask all customers to abide by:
- Hands must be sanitised on arrival using the hand sanitising station provided.
- All Customers MUST wait outside of the venue until greeted by a member of staff. We will not be able to start sessions early.
- Temperature monitoring (Non-Contact) may be used. There is a maximum temperature of 38 degrees Celsius on arrival. If this is exceeded the booking will be immediately cancelled.
- You MUST NOT attend your booking if you have had any of the following symptoms high temperature, cough, loss or change of taste/smell, sore throat or any other flu-like symptoms.
- You MUST NOT attend if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed or is suspected of having COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Face Coverings/Masks MUST be worn whilst on the premises and in the simulator. You MUST bring your own mask as we do not hold stock of spares. These items are non-negotiable, and failure to do so will result in your booking being terminated/cancelled, and a £20 fee will be applicable for any rebookings.
Please note: Initially we will be operating at a reduced capacity. We are committed to safeguarding our visitors and safe members. The key thing from us is that we are still 100% committed to ensuring that you have a fun and memorable experience with us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03333 031351