Our brand-new Virtual Type Rating course is designed to take the student from little to no experience to “Solo” in our state-of-the-art Boeing 737-800 Simulator. The Virtual Type Rating Course incorporates a wide range of topics that are critical to flying the Boeing 737NG, spread across the 8 hours in the Simulator, including but not limited to:
- Aircraft Start-up from Cold and Dark
- Visual & Instrument Approaches (ILS/NDB/VOR & RNAV)
- Cross Wind Landing technique
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) usage
- Introduction to a Multi-Crew Environment
The course consists of the following parts:
- 8 hours in the Simulator
- 4 hours covering the theory and technical information.
- A Ground School Folder with module guidance and preparation
The Virtual Type Rating Course culminates in a commercial sector from East Midlands to Glasgow in the 737-800 Simulator.
You’ll be under the guidance of our experienced instructors, who will provide you with tips and advice to help you get the most out of your Virtual Type Rating Course. They’ll also be on hand to answer any questions and ensure you get the most out of your time with us. The course is well suited to those passionate about flying at any level of experience or ability. And can provide a unique challenge to those who want to embark on the next chapter of their aviation journey.
For more information on the course or to discuss it with our team, you can contact us here.