Our brand-new virtual Type Rating course is designed to take the student from little to no experience, to “Solo” in our 737NG Simulator. It incorporates a wide range of topics across the 8 hours in the Simulator, including but not limited to:
- Aircraft Start-up from Cold and Dark
- Visual & Instrument Approaches (ILS/NDB/VOR & RNAV)
- Cross Wind Landing technique
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) usage
- Introduction to a Multi-Crew environment
The course consists of the following parts:
- 8 hours in the Simulator
- 4 hours covering the theory and technical information.
- A Ground School Folder with module guidance and preparation
The virtual Type Rating culminates in a commercial sector from East Midlands to Glasgow in the 737-800 Simulator.
The course is well suited to those with a passion for flying at any level of experience or ability. And can provide a unique challenge to those who want to embark on the next chapter of their aviation journey.
For more information on the course, or to discuss it with our team, you can contact us here.